Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Honeymoon: Day 5

I know I promised to write after we arrive in Koh Samui but I had some time before we leave the dream called Twin Palms Resort. I just comatosed myself in another amazing breakfast buffet. I figured, it's the last day here so I better feast on another made-to-order omelet, nuts, breads, cheese, fruit, coffee and freshly squeezed orange juice. Mmmm.... (All the Euros were giving us the stare because we had so many plates on our table, those fat Americans...and we were taking pics of our food which always draws a little attention)

Andi ordered an espresso and they brought him this cutely decorated mug w/ the Twin Palms logo. I'm pretty sure it was a cappuchino but still tasty.Heading to the Wat Chang Temple today where the famous Big Budda statue is. Then off to Koh Samui ...

No comments:

Post a Comment