Monday, July 29, 2013

The Places I've Been Book Order

Remember the Places I've Been Book I made Tory a few months ago? No one is probably able to forget it since I bring it up every seventeen seconds. It's just ... I'm so proud of it! I love having one place to document Tory's first visit to new states in the U.S.

So far, Tory's been to nine different states in her young life and I'm both impressed and stunned by the number of family adventures Andi and I have carted her off to in the last 22 months. First flight at four weeks? A Key West, FL vacation at nine weeks? Such naive travel-bug parents we were, and probably still are. 




Actually, I hope Baby Aden has equally fun experiences to fill up his book which is why I'm writing this post. Several people expressed interest in having your own Places Book, so I thought I'd open it up to see if anyone else wants one when I place my order. It's not a money-making venture for me -- I'm just ordering one for Aden and a few extras to give as gifts and thought other people might like to get in on the action. Last time, one book cost me about $42 from Blurb (+ cost of shipping to those of you I can't deliver your book(s) in person).

I'm planning to place a Places book order by August 23 so I'll have the books back in time for Aden's arrival and the upcoming holidays. If you are interested, email me at heatherchrissy28@gmail.com and I'll share final cost details, answer questions, etc. before placing the final order.

No comments:

Post a Comment