Sunday, August 7, 2016

21 Day Fix Meal Plan - Week of August 8-14

I've been following the 21 Day Fix Eating Plan for 10 months now, and I'm forever a believer in its methodology. This program taught me to how to maintain a healthy diet of clean foods, and correct portioning for someone of my size and weight.

The secret to the 21 Day Fix Eating Plan is preparation. "Fail to plan, and plan to fail" ... or something like that, right? Each week, I draft a meal plan for myself that lists breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks. It takes all the guesswork (and emotions) out of meal time. I wake up each day with a stocked refrigerator and a plan for the day to keep me focused on my health and fitness goals.

Meal planning is a struggle for most people, I think. What do I make for the bazillionth weeknight dinner? It has to fast, convenient and (ideally) good for you. It needs to be food that fits your life.

It dawned on me last week that I should share my meal plan with others. I take pride in creating a healthy meal plan for my family each week, and I'm happy to pass it along to anyone who wants to follow it completely, modify it to fit their family, or simply take recipe inspiration from it.

So, without further adieu - here's my 21 Day Fix meal plan for August 8-14. Going forward, my goal is to post my meal plan for the upcoming week on my blog every Sunday.  

Click here to view / download my meal plan for August 8-14


Please note: this plan follows a 1,200-1,499 calorie range. Each person should individually determine their own calorie bracket when following the 21 Day Fix Eating Plan.

Each color on the meal plan represents a different color-coded portion control container as part of the 21 Day Fix program. The chart below gives a breakdown of measurements:

If you aren't already working with a Team Beachbody coach and would like more information on 21 Day Fix, I'd love to help you! Comment below or email me at hcdickson@yahoo.com to learn more about my free online challenge group.

Happy meal planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment