Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Christmas Advent Calendar, Day 7: Open a Christmas Present

Sometimes, advent calendar activities need to be simple. Especially on Mondays when this mama is busy unpacking after a weekend at the cabin, grocery shopping, meal prepping for the week, etc.

Day 7's advent calendar activity was just that. I pre-washed and wrapped holiday pajamas for Tory and Aden, and placed them under the Christmas tree after dinnertime. These kids know just what to do when they see a present to unwrap (which is precisely why I don't have any other wrapped gifts under the tree!). Aden had the wrapping paper shredded and his box pried open before I could organize myself to snap a picture.


These two probably need another pair of holiday pajamas like they need a hole in the head, but how can I resist? So cute! Tory loved her set of Carter's pajamas -- there's a red tutu skirt over the candy cane-like red and white striped bottoms. "I never wore a tutu to bed before!" she exclaimed. And, good thing Christmas is coming up soon ... Aden's 24-month pajamas *just* fit -- he's growing at warped speed these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment