Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hair Envy

It's not the first time I've said this ... and sadly for you, probably not the last.

I've decided to grow my hair out!

And this time, I'm really sticking to it. I have a case of "hair envy" since early summer and I think it's time I stick to it.  As silly as this sounds (ok, I know, it's really silly) my future hair goal is to have nice, beautiful, long hair when I'm holding my future newborn baby in the very first hospital photo. Don't get too excited - I said FUTURE newborn baby. Some girls dream of how they wear their hair on their wedding day; I guess I'm just a little different!

I set up a hair appointment for next week to re-shape my hair in the growing out stage. I'm thinking of styling it like this for now (but chocolate brown instead of blonde) ....

I want Kristin Cavallari's hair style - not her attitude, by the way.

Eventually, I'm hoping for something long and layered, with a little bit of loose wave.
Like this ...
and EVENTUALLY this ...

Beautifully long, long locks.

You'd have thought I told my mom I won the lottery as I commented I was growing my hair out the other day. You know, I am to please.

No comments:

Post a Comment