Monday, April 13, 2015

14/52 (A Weekly Photo Series)

A few photos from last week ...

The weather was cold and rainy, so we spent most of our time indoors. It's difficult to take quality photographs inside when there's hardly any light coming through the windows. The gloomy skies didn't inspire me to grab the camera much, unfortunately.

I did capture this heartwarming moment between Tory and Aden. He loves books right now and will belly-up to anyone who'll sit down and read with him. Something about this photo flashes me right to their grown up high school years.


This photo is completely out-of-focus photo, but I love it because it's of Aden walking! I happen to round the corner of the hallway with my camera in hand and caught Aden walking toward me. He walked the entire length of the hallway - probably 10 steps? - before he fell down. Yay Aden!! He's not officially walking yet, but is taking more and more steps every day.  


Aden and I played with this empty Pampers diaper box and a soccer ball for a good 30 minutes one morning. It's safe to say I'm finding my groove as a #boymom. I can fashion anything into a goal.


No comments:

Post a Comment