Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dog Tired

I'm dog tired today. And I've been feeling all "poor me" this week because I miss my husband terribly. You KNOW how I get when I'm feeling neglected.

I think it's a combination of actually working pretty hard this week (did I just admit that?), coupled with my baby internal alarm clock which goes off precisely at 3:00am and this dreary, cold weather Minnesota we're STILL experiencing. I feel like I'm back to the first few weeks of my pregnancy where all I wanted to do was crawl into bed and pull the covers over my head. No energy or ambition to do any household chores or cook dinner for the hubby or baby bump.

Andi's been traveling quite a bit lately and I think that's part of the culprit too. We have this unspoken rule where it's OK not to communicate much while he's traveling. Usually it's fine with me as he's busy and tired and not much for phone conversation anyway. But lately, weeks of hectic travel schedules are getting to me and I feel like all we say is good-bye. Blah, I hate those times on the calendar.

Putting my tired, crabby self to bed now. The laundry can wait until tomorrow.

Focusing on April 12 and our big 20 week ultrasound / baby gender reveal....
Dreaming of cabin time with Andi starting May 1....
Thinking positive, happy thoughts ...

1 comment: