Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Spring Cleaning

I've finally found my energy again (hello 2nd trimester!) and am getting around to all those household projects that've been piling up since January. Last week, I rearranged our bedroom and cleaned underneath the bed (that's always a nasty job).

And last weekend? I tackled my closet. Oh man, did it need it!  


We live in an old house and our closets are really small. In fact, I keep my clothes in our bedroom closet and Andi uses the spare bedroom closet for his. I don't think the baby's will even get a closet. I'm planning to use a tall dresser and maybe some pull-out baskets for the nursery.

I don't know how my closet gets so messy but it happens about this time every year. And every spring I take an entire day to clean it out and give away all the stuff I didn't wear the season before.

Four hours later ...

... and FOUR BAGS of clothes for Goodwill. Wow.


Love the feeling of FINDING clothes in my closet again. I promised myself I wouldn't let it get that bad again. Ha! Until next spring's big clean...

No comments:

Post a Comment