Thursday, April 25, 2013

Tory's Big Secret

Tory has something to tell the world ...

I'm going to be a big sister!

She's going to be a big sister on November 5, 2013!

Quit telling me how to hold this stinkin' picture, Mom!

Like this you say?

I'll always be your Tory Girl.


Andi and I are very excited to welcome a new little baby to our family this winter. I'm 12 weeks along this week and had my first ultrasound yesterday. Baby #2 looks healthy and very, very active ... just like his/her sister.

It's definitely different being pregnant the second time around -- much less time to sit around and ponder every moment of this pregnancy, less sleep and a baby pooch that's determined to make an early appearance. I'm writing in more detail about my pregnancy at Baby In The Bubble, so follow along for updates as we journey to meet Baby #2.

14 comments:

  1. Yay, yay, yay! Congratulations! Tory is going to make the best big sister. So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congratulations to you and the family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you and the whole fam!!! Exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! That's such exciting news, congratulations! Should have known this might be coming sometime soon, but it's still shocking to me every time anyone announces a pregnancy. :) Why is that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! That is such fantastic news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yipee! So excited for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been waiting!! :) Congratulations so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats again! Very exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay!! I'm so excited you, Andi and big sister-to-be Tory!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Heather! I got really confused because your Day in the Life post showed up in my Google Reader before I got to this post and was like "wait, what?!?" when you casually mention "this pregnancy." I'm so excited for you and your adorable family and can't wait to follow your 2nd pregnancy journey!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay, I see that I am not as far out of the loop as I thought :)

    Congrats again! Tory is going to be a great big sister. And I love her little pigtails!

    ReplyDelete