Thursday, September 12, 2013

Tory Favorite Book: Brown Bear

I'm sure this is of no interest to anyone but Andi and our parents, but we finally captured Tory reading her favorite book Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? on video the other night before bedtime.



Tory is obsessed with this book and has been for quite a while now. She insists on reciting the colors on the inside cover repeatedly and listening to her little two-year-old voice name the book characters on the very last page nearly brings Andi and I to tears on a nightly basis. I mean, when did our girl become so smart? I could just squeeze her.

I want to bottle this girl up sometimes and keep her this way forever. Thankfully modern technology allows us to capture this moment in time since we can't freeze-frame her forever.

3 comments:

  1. So so precious!! Love her little voice. That's Charley's favorite book too - are you surprised? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her sweet little voice made my heart melt! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable!! I can't believe she's growing up so fast!!

    ReplyDelete