Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Graduation Over ... It's Wedding Time!

On Sunday, we celebrated my little brother's high school graduation. I am soooo proud of him! I'm still amazed at how much he's grown up - a complete transformation from shy, akward teen to hansome, poised young man. Good work Brother! Off to the next chapter in life ...Now that graduation's over, it's full on wedding time! The next big event is my bachelorette party in June and then a bridal shower my aunt is hosting. It's really starting to feel like we're getting married now! Starting to get calls from friends saying they've received their bridal shower/bachelorette party invites. I'm so excited to see them! My best friend made them. I'll post one up here for you to see this week.

The wedding countdown begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment