Monday, November 8, 2010

I see London! I see France!

Happy life.

Andi and I've seen some amazing places in our years together. Our first date actually was on the beaches of Nassau, Bahamas. We've traveled from Panama to Thailand and all around the U.S. and we've shared some fantastic memories in every single spot.

And next month, we're venturing to London and Paris to celebrate two big milestones: five happy years together and Andi's 30th birthday. We are SO excited.

Funny thing about Europe is everyone's been there. Well not everyone, but lots of people. Usually our travels take us to third world countries so it's strange to listen to people's advice on what to see and where to go. I'm anxious to see iconic landmarks and use my 9th grade French skills (Parlez-vous français?). Okay really, I only remember how to count to ten ...

I'm a little nervous about clothing for this trip. We usually each bring a backpack stuffed with swim suits and t-shirts and for this trip I'll need a coat and boots and pants. Pants, I tell you! How I will fit all of that into a little backpack is beyond me. I have the next month to figure it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment