Tuesday, November 9, 2010

In the Christmas Spirit

With less than a month until the Cookie Baking Extravaganza, I finally decided which recipes I want to make at the party. Here's what I'm going with this year (barring there aren't similar recipes chosen by my guests. In which case, I may choose something else):

Peanut Butter Cup Cookies

Microwave Oven Peanut Brittle

Cranberry Orange Cookies

Christmas Wreaths

I probably won't make all four of these recipes, but a girl likes to have options. I'm excited to see all the different recipes everyone comes up with. Last year, that was my favorite part. There were several recipes I would have never made myself but looked / tasted fantastic.

So far, I've received about 12 RSVPs to the party and if everyone makes 2 recipes, we'll each go home with 26ish different items. LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment