Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Christmas Wish List

Thirty is the year I've officially become OLD.

I've been racking my brain trying to decide what I want for Christmas this year. I've become boring or responsible (or both) and find myself saying things like "let's focus on the kids this year" and "I don't really need anything." Gone are the days I generated a mile-long list including Victoria's Secret gift cards and trashy gossip magazines. These days, I've swapped lacey undergarments for nursing bras and can't find the time to read the stack of magazines accumulating from my past Christmas present subscriptions.

Cooking and home goods seem to be my theme this year ...

Crock Pot Collections book

Cooking For Baby book

Large Tupperware
Pampered Chef Paring Knife
Pampered Chef Apple Wedger
Pampered Chef Simple Additions Soup Bowls
Pampered Chef Baker's Roller

Pampered Chef Mix N' Chop
White Down Comforter

Queen-size Blanket
Gravy Boat
Butter Dish

Roasting Pan


I told you, I'm thrilling huh?

4 comments:

  1. Um, I'm there wioth you. If we were doing adult gifts (just the kids on both sides this year), I'd ask for the last two place settings of my china so I can have service for 14.

    LAME.

    That roaster is pretty sweet though - stainless is the way to go. I hate my cheapo BB&B non-stick roaster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I have a draft post containing equally thrilling domestic goodness. Whatever, that's what I really want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the mix n chop...WONDERFUL! :D But I'm definitely entering adulthood. My wish list includes a new vacuum, and a new microwave, a scale and a carpet shampooer...fun fun! LOL. I often wonder when I got so boring and stopped wishing for games and clothes and fun things and started wishing for practical items.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mix and chop is AWESOME. Use it to chop nuts, eggs for egg salad, beef, etc.

    ReplyDelete