Thursday, November 10, 2011

Life As Three

Several months ago, Justin (a work friend of Andi's) gave us one of the best baby presents by volunteering to take photos of our baby girl Tory once she was born. Justin and his wife Jessica own Bees-Knees Photography. Unfortunately, we weren't able to schedule a shoot with Bees-Knees until Tory was four weeks old (since Andi was traveling for work the first few weeks of her life). We missed the chance to get those itsy bitsy baby photos (you know, the ones where their tiny hands are folded underneath their adorable pudgy chins?) but we did get some great "capture the moment" shots of us at home with our new baby girl.

Take a look, I think they turned out fabulous! (these are just a few of my fav's) ...








4 comments:

  1. I LOVE these! I think my favorite is the first one in the bed, since it is so unique. Awww....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them!! What a beautiful family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great gift!! They are definitely keepers - you have such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love baby photos, no matter what age :)

    ReplyDelete