Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Welcome Aden Andrew

It is with great pleasure I announce the arrival of our son, Aden Andrew, born November 19th at 12:34am. Aden weighed 7 lb. 11oz. and measured 21 1/2 inches at birth and while he looks like a chunky monkey in his first photos, he's actually quite long and lean with a crown of light brown hair.



Our labor and delivery experience was an exceptional one and I'll be typing up details soon so I don't forget a minute of his special day. So far, everyone who meets him is absolutely smitten. Andi and I both agree he looks very similar to Tory in her newborn days and resembles both of us in many ways. 

We're being discharged from the hospital Wednesday morning and I'm anxious to start our life at home with our new baby boy. He's just as sweet as one boy can be and frankly, I'm still a little shocked he's mine. 

Welcome Aden Andrew video

9 comments:

  1. Welcome Aden! So amazing! So happy for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! So exciting he's here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Welcome Aden!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the world Aden! And Congratulations to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's finally here! What a handsome young guy and I'm so happy for you, Andi and Tory - you are going to love being a boy mama!! Born at 1-2-3-4 am. Love when things work out like that! Congrats hon!! I'm seriously impressed with your patience and loved the video Andi sent!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!! : ) I can't wait to meet him!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!I've been checking to see when the announcement would be posted. He's handsome!

    ReplyDelete