Friday, February 27, 2015

7/52 & 8/52 (A Weekly Photo Series)

I missed posting my weekly photo challenge last week since we were on vacation. Andi and I took a ton of photos between the two of us, and I've shared most of them already in posts over the last week.

Though, I suppose there are a *few* more images I can scrounge up for the purpose of this post.

*Part of my personal photography challenge was to shoot with Andi's Canon 7d camera, but we didn't travel with that big ol' thing to Mexico. We brought his Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 instead which is a great small-sized point and shoot camera. I'll be back to shooting with the Canon 7d next week. Same rules apply otherwise; these are photos I took (not Andi) during our trip to Sayulita, Mexico:

The view from Playa de Los Muertos:


Janie, the greatest mother-in-law a girl could ask for:


Favorite vacation photo of Andi & Tory:


Favorite vacation photo of Andi & Aden:


Back to real life (i.e.: freezing Minnesota), which translates into taking photographs mostly indoors again. Beautiful bright colors of Mexico, I miss you!

I'm quickly growing tired of photographing the kids in the same few rooms of our house, so I might get creative and start carrying the Canon 7d with me around town during our daily adventures. We'll see how on top of my A-game I feel while schlepping two kids in sub-zero temperatures. 

1 comment:

  1. I love how much you love your MIL :) I wish mine was awesome, haha! Looks like such a perfect family vacation. Beautiful location - I'll have to file it away for future vacations. Although, I imagine most of ours future trips will be without kids. Something about traveling with just 2 kiddos makes it seem WAY more enjoyable ;)

    ReplyDelete