Thursday, August 27, 2009

When Life Gives You Lemons...

It's been hard to post this week - there's a lot happening in our lives, yet nothing I could talk about. So ...

Andi quit his job on Thursday.
He's going to do freelance marketing for a few clients he's worked with previously.

Breathe in. Breathe out. I said it.

First, I'm so proud of him for doing what he believes in. He's excited about the new challenges and opportunities ahead, and has always dreamed of owning his own business. This is the stepping stone to make his dream a reality. I haven't seen him this anxious (and nervous) about something in a long time.

Second, I'm scared. Have you seen the news? Not exactly the perfect time to solely rely on one steady income. And my job? Ah, my job...I better love it because I can't go anywhere for a while.

I know my Husband will succeed. He always does. Risks are scary ... and they can pay off. Cross your fingers for us; let's hope this one does.

No comments:

Post a Comment