Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First Day Back

Third day in a row I woke up at 4:00AM. Thanks Thailand time change - my internal clock's all messed up. Hence, the blogging at 6:00AM. I've already done 2 loads of laundry, ironed my clothes, loaded the dishwasher and put away some more wedding gifts. Productive day so far, don't you think?

Yesterday was my first day back to work since my honeymoon. It was an overwhelming day to say the least. Not because I had a pile of work to do (except for the mass amount of emails I poured through!) - I did a pretty good job of preparing my fall semester start-up materials before I left. But, with only 2 weeks until the Univ Minnesota starts back up, my office is quickly filling with menu boards, signs, training materials and posters. Take a look at what I came back to!


(If I haven't told you before, my office is an old storage room which includes a three compartment and mop sink. I also share it with my fellow Marketing Manager Suzanne and about 20 interns).

The fall is an exciting time with school beginning again. Excited to have the energy of a new intern team joining me next week! In addition, ARAMARK also secured the suite and concession services at the new University of Minnesota Football Stadium - TCF Bank Stadium. We're knee-deep in getting ready for the first scrimmage game which takes place this Saturday. It'll be a busy week for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment