Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The post in which I reveal my softer side

It's time I admit something to you ...

I've become a Dancing With The Stars lover.
The SHAME!

I don't know why really, I don't even like dancing. I mean, I'd rather go to the dentist that be caught dead dancing in public myself. I'm all awkward and white girl-ish at it. Just not in my genes, I guess.

So I think my fascination with DWTS is really attributed to these two simple facts:

ONE: There's absolutely nothing on television on Tuesday nights. I'm not a Lost fan. Nor a fan of Glee and all the singing and such that happens there. And I gave up on American Idol a few years ago. So it's either channel surfing and watching crime dramas piled up in the DVR or get into a new, happy show with lots of shiny costumes and smiling people.

TWO: Also, there's this:


I'm secretly a Kate Gosselin fan. I mean, I just can't explain it. I am totally in awe of her life. Not in a "I want to be her" way ... more, how does she do it with all those cute little kids and a pesty immature ex-husband. I may be alone on this one, and I get that she annoys most people, but I respect her for working what she's got - writing books, doing the show ... things that sustain the lifestyle her kids are used to living.

And so, there you have it. Weakness revealed!

1 comment:

  1. oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! I must admit I for some reason am sickly in love with her! I can't look away! I even planned to and watcher her on the Today Show! ...weird... NOT, however, a DWTS fan. You're running solo there : )

    ReplyDelete