Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Who Loves Tory?

I'm not one to make photo books on online websites or even order prints online for that matter, but I did use Shutterfly around the holidays to make a few calendars for my mom / MIL. Because I haven't really spent a lot of money with them, or used the website in months, I was surprised to find a little gem of a coupon amix the massive amount of junk emails in my inbox the other day. It was for a free photo book (a $29.99 value - whee!). I, of course, forced my very tired eyes to stay open for an hour extra the other night to put together a story book for Tory before the coupon expired. I thought since she's so interested in books these days, she might enjoy looking at pictures of all our family on the pages. Plus, it'll help reinforce the names and faces of some of her Nebraska relatives she doesn't see very often.

Thought I'd share her cute little book!



Click here to view this photo book larger

I'm thinking we'll get more use out of this storybook (vs. just a picture book we print and stuff away somewhere). And since I only paid for shipping with my free book coupon, I won't feel guilty if the pages get ripped or the book gets ruined. I'm hoping Tory really likes it! I can't wait to share it with her when it shows up in the mail in a few weeks.

4 comments:

  1. That is so cute! Such a great idea, we did something similar when Allie was little (not at all as cute as this though) and it really was fun watching her name all the people in the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! What a great keepsake for Tory too : ) I have been looking for a board book type book like this for Lauren. We are currently in the ripping pages stage!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this book so much! You'll have so much fun reading with her - and a great memory for later. The best use of family photos EVER! I need to do the same for my little boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I'm sure it will become one of her favorite books :)
    I used that coupon too to make a "Baby's 1st Year" Book for Addie June. I LOVE a good sale!

    ReplyDelete