Monday, January 26, 2015

Currently ...

Reading: "The Last Letter From Your Lover" by Jojo Moyes. I'm only a few pages into the book and keep falling asleep reading it before bed, so I essentially have to start over the next day. I tend to get hooked by a certain author and end up reading every one of their available books until I land on a dud and move onto someone else. I just finished "The Girl You Left Behind" and "One Plus One" which I loved, loved, loved.

Watching: Revenge, which is the only television show I've got a vested interest in following. It's got just the right amount of drama, romance and suspense for my taste.

Drinking: Apothic Red. I recently implemented a "one glass a night" rule for myself because I feel myself slipping down a dangerous slope of drinking too much wine in the evenings.

Writing: in a One Line a Day journal since the beginning of 2015. I'm only a few weeks in, but I hope I can keep up with it.

Thinking: about vacation plans; our trip to Sayulita next month, a girl's weekend with my sister-in-law Lindsay this spring, weekend visitors at the cabin in 2015, visiting the new babies I know being born this summer.

Listening to: "Saturday Morning Coffee" on Pandora. It's my new favorite.

Wondering: what 2015 will bring? I have this feeling lately like our family is floating to the top of a giant waterfall, ready to plunge down the other side. I'm not exactly sure what it means, but it's exhilarating and scary all at the same time.

inspired by The Daily Tay

2 comments:

  1. That last one is definitely thought provoking and mysterious!! What Will 2015 bring?1?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm Apothic red is one of my faves! So many fun trips ahead - jealous!
    Your premonition of 2015 sounds very ominous to me. Is that how you feel or is it a more good feeling than bad? To be totally honest, I have the same feeling about 2015, but it fills me with fear, not excitement. I've been hoping it's just hormones though!

    ReplyDelete