Monday, July 12, 2010

Brooke's 3rd Birthday

My little niece Brooke turned 3 years old this month. It's hard to believe she's that old already - she's growing into such a little girl and changes so much every time I see her.

This weekend, my sister was kind enough to throw her 3rd birthday party during a weekend Andi and I were planning to be home. She rented a shelter at a local park and decorated it with lots of pink balloons, a princess banner and streamers (which Brookie loved playing with). My sister Ashley also made Brooke her very own princess crown with her name on it - super cute!

The birthday girl posing with her birthday treats

Look at this princess birthday cake! 
My sister ordered it from Wal-Mart if you can believe it. 
The kids at the party were going ga-ga for it.


Brooke and her friend Avery

The birthday girl with Nana


My sister Ashley with the birthday girl


This girl is L-O-V-E-D!
So many presents to open and almost all of them were princess themed


It's her party and she can pout if she wants to

Blowing out her candles ...


What a little princess!

--------
Funniest thing Brookie said all weekend:

ME: Is your name Brooklyn or Brooke?

B: Brooke

ME: Isn't Brooke short for Brooklyn?

B: Hey! I'm not short!

She's too cute! We had such a great weekend spending time with all our family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment