I'm becomming quite the little Betty Crocker I must say.
Last night I made a Stars and Stripes Cake for our cabin festivities this weekend. I think it turned out pretty cute ... and hope it tastes even better!
What You'll Need:
1 box Yellow Cake Mix
1/3 Vegetable Oil
1 1/4 Water
1 Tub Cool Whip
2 Packs of Strawberries
1 Pack of Blueberries
9x13 Cake Pan
1. Bake the cake according to the directions on the back of the box.
2. Spread the icing generously over the cake.
3. In the top left-hand corner of the frosted cake, arrange the blueberries into an outline of a rectangle. Press the berries down into the frosting. Fill the blueberry outline in with the remaining blueberries.
4. Place strawberry halves cut-side down in rows going across the cake horizontally.
5. Serve any leftover berries with the sliced cake and ice cream.
Recipe credit: www.allrecipes.com