Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Word of the Day: WOW

10 days until the wedding.
Wow.

Today I pulled out my calendar to do a quick count of days until the wedding and about fell out of my chair - 10 days! Are you kidding me? I'm hoping someone can help me here, because I can't seem to find the time between Day 24 and Day 10. I mean, it was just the other day we were celebrating 4th of July. Now the wedding is next weekend. NEXT WEEKEND!

Today when I finally realized there's only 10 days left, I started to feel the nerves a little bit. I mean, I'm absolutely, completely sure I want to marry Andi .... but in 11 days it's a for-sure deal. I'll say it again ... wow.

I can't describe it - yesterday and today, I just don't feel like myself. It feels like I'm counting down to the first day of school (and I don't do first day of school so well - I throw up everytime). Please, God. Don't let me throw up on my wedding day!

Tell me I'm not the only one who feels like this? Did you all feel this way too???

No comments:

Post a Comment