All this baby talk definitely stirs the urge to have one of my own, but I'm trying to be patient and focus my energy and enthusiasm on Jen and her baby. While doing so, I'm concentrating on all the things I want to do before I get pregnant. Here's what I've come up with so far:
- Drink lots of Diet Coke. Three a day, maybe. (sounds healthy, doesn't it?)
- Buy a box of red wine ... and drink the whole thing. That's right, I said box.
- Reveal at my hips sticking out - hope these puppies are hidden in my future (temporarily, of course)
- Hit snooze ... again and again and again. Just because I can.
- Stay up on my tan this winter.
- Take a few more trips, just Andi and I.
- ... and on that note, make a few of those trips last minute whims because we're not responsible for anyone other than a 5 lb. pooch and she's up for anything.
- Marvel at my clean house. Not a thing out of place.
- Focus on my husband with lots of date nights and QT
- Color my hair - no roots here!
Anything else I should squeeze in before my time comes a callin'?