Friday, October 15, 2010

A surprise for me!

Completely blown away this week when I opened a package from one of my company's national directors and discovered an Amazon Kindle just for me! The gift was a thank you for my work in developing the 2010 Earth Day campaign and my work in sustainability this year. WAHOO!

First off, I'm excited to own an electronic gadget my husband doesn't. A full song of "I have something you don't have!" ensued upon opening. He is not amused, by the way.

Secondly, I have no idea how to use one of these nifty things. Do any of you own one? Like it? Tips? Tricks?

I'm jazzed to load up a few books and start reading. Hey readers, any suggestions of good books I should get? I'm into anything non-fiction, local foods movement and anything pregnancy, of course. I thank 'ya in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment