Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Work it, Girl.

Andi text me this afternoon and asked if I wanted to go to a yoga class tonight.

My ititial thought? Nope. I haven't been to an organized exercise class in over a year. Before our wedding to be exact.

But then I realized this meant my husband would  be coming home early tonight. And, we'd be able to spend time together doing something good for us. (lately it seems like we've been spending QT drinking bottles of wine and bitching about our jobs).

I said yes.

And I'm glad I did. Oh man, do I feel like a new person. Why haven't I done that in over a year again?

Laziness, I suppose.

It felt ah-mazing to stretch and breathe and relax and sweat. All good things my body needed.

CorePower Yoga: you have me hooked.

2 comments:

  1. One of the things I miss about living in Denver was yoga class daily. In Chicago it's too expensive and too far away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're glad you enjoyed your class :)

    ReplyDelete