Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Ready as I'll ever be

I bet a dozen people have asked me this week if I'm all packed for Europe. The answer?

Nope.

I really am excited for our trip on Friday, but I haven't put any thought into what I'm bringing. I suppose there's only so much I can cram into a backpack anyway. Everyone warns us it'll be cold over there (it's their winter too) but it can't be any worse than the 10 degree forecast for Minneapolis next week! Weather.com forecasts London and Paris with highs in the 30's next week. As long as it doesn't rain, I think we'll be just fine.

As I mentally run through my closet, I think I'll bring ...
  • 2 pairs of jeggings
  • 1 pair of gray boots
  • black peacoat
  • a few long sleeve tees
  • a couple hats and scarves
  • 1 pair of pajama pants
  • 1 dress
  • a pair of tights
  • ..... and anything else I need I'll buy
Perhaps the most important item on a girl's to-do list, I scheduled a haircut for this evening. I may not be walking in any Parisian fashion shows while I'm there, but I'll surely have cute hair.

2 comments:

  1. I always pack super light on trips so I have an excuse to suplement my wardrobe when I'm there- I'm much rather have a fabulous pair of shoes as a souvenir than a set of conmemorative coasters.

    ReplyDelete