Friday, December 10, 2010

The Luckiest

We leave for the airport in 27 minutes. I feel sort of twitchy as I sit here blogging (is there something I forgot to pack?) but I think I'm good. I didn't overpack (in fact, Andi packed more than me on this trip) and I feel confident I brought everything I'll need. If not, I'll buy it there. The luxury of traveling to an urban city vs. an unknown beach town.

Today when I was setting my Out of Office message at work, I noted the date of our last big trip: Maui in March. This got me reminiscing about all of our adventures.

Maui

Thailand

Panama

... just to name a few.

I pulled up a few pictures of Thailand and smiled so big. Andi and I've had awesome adventures together, all around the globe. We're so lucky to have had the chance to experience so many places. I can't wait to add Europe to the list.

Au revoir!

1 comment: