Friday, April 29, 2011

My Royal Kiss

Alright, you got me.

I value my sleep too much these days to get up a 3:00am and watch the Royal Wedding but I have to admit, seeing pics of Prince William and Kate's first public kiss on the balcony got to me this morning. I'm a sucker for happy endings.

I appreciate the world making a big spectacle of something happy for once. And it makes me feel good to witness two people so in love making a commitment to one another. But more than that, it makes my heart flutter as I remember how I felt on my own wedding day. My favorite moment was just a few minutes before this photo was taken - Andi and I met at the top of the Guthrie Theatre hilltop for the first time. He turned around, we locked eyes and I knew everything in the world was right.


My own royal kiss

I may not be a princess, but I sure felt like one that day.

Love you, honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment