Friday, June 17, 2011

Family Reunion

Andi and I flew home to Nebraska yesterday to celebrate my cousin Jes' wedding this weekend. Thankfully we decided to fly - it's a one hour flight vs. a seven hour drive - and we arrived into town about 10:30am yesterday morning. Coincidently, my cousin Tara, husband Henry and little Baby Henry arrived at the airport from Philadelphia at the same time and it was fun to see them after almost a year.

Yesterday afternoon, Andi and I hung around my parents house while they worked. We grabbed Amigos for lunch (YUM!), I relaxed around the house while Andi worked and then we visited my mom's new office and toured their church pew factory. She works as a salesperson in the office, but it was really cool to see how much detail goes into the development of their pews, chairs and furniture.

For dinner, my parents hosted my family for pizza. My cousins Jen and Tara brought over their little babies and we had an awesome time catching up and relaxing over dinner. I can't remember the last time we were all together in one room!

Brookie

 Baby Henry

 Brookie hamming it up for the camera

 Baby Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment