Monday, October 31, 2011

Tory's 1st Halloween

Neither Andi or I are big Halloween fans, but we couldn't resist dressing up our little 'pumpkin' this year! It didn't much matter to me what she dress up as and since it was a PRETTY BIG DEAL to my friend Ellie, she selected this adorable chili pepper costume for Tory.

Little Miss Chili Pepper has some room to grow in her costume, but it's still cute nonetheless.

My mom also gave her this "My First Halloween" outfit she's sporting today.We took a few pictures outside with her very first pumpkin she picked out at the patch. She makes that regular 'ole pumpkin look enormous in size!

Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

  1. Hah, that costume is hilarious! I love how we can dress up a newborn in anything, and it's the cutest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!! She looks pretty cozy in her little costume.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! Love the costume!

    ReplyDelete