Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Fun House

Chloe hates to have her picture taken.

I know what your thinking, why would a dog even care but I promise you, it's her least favorite thing. I think it's because I've shoved a camera into her little face since the day I took her home with me. I have about a gazillion Chloe photos - probably from each month of her 5 year life.

I tell you this story because I finally know what it feels like. And while I love being the center of attention (you know I do!) I, too, am growing tired of the camera love. Who's the offender this time? My husband. It all started a few months ago when Andi bought his new fancy camera and all the various lens that go with it. Now every time I turn around he's snapping photos of me ... and definintely not the flattering kind.

There's times like this - when you husband buys a new wide-angle lens and tests it out on you (at very, very close range I might add) just because he can ...

Ah! Trying to take a drink here...

Uh huh, this is real funny ...

Andi, I'm warning you ...

Ok, at least he's taking unflattering pics of himself too ...

Oh good times ...

No comments:

Post a Comment