Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy MIL Day!

I'm looking forward to Mother's Day this year. It'll be the first time I spend it with my mom in nearly 5 years! To celebrate, Andi and I are planning to meet my family in Des Moines -- the half way point between my parent's hometown and ours. Just can't wait!

Since we'll be spending time with my mom on Mother's Day this year, we celebrated an early MIL Day with Andi's mom today. Our day started with church this morning, a visit to the St. Paul Farmer's Market, then lunch at our backyard patio table. A wonderfully enjoyable early Mother's Day celebration if I do say so myself. Here's a few pics from the day:

Andi and I at Minnehaha Falls Park
The sky today looked like it did on our wedding day!

Andi and his mom Janie

Janie and I
Did I mention how lucky I am to have an awesome MIL?

At the Farmer's Market


Don't ya hate when your husband secretly takes photos of you? Mental note: gotta smile more

Ah yes, there's my gorgeous smile :)

Great day had by all.
Happy Mother's Day Janie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment