...but I'm not!
1. I'm absolutely exhausted this week! It started last weekend when I slept far less hours than I'm accustomed to and cruised right into the busy work week of meetings. While many co-workers planned to meet after work again tonight, I graciously bowed out and came home. I have to admit, I'm a little nervous for the nearing days when I do have a baby - how will I ever function?
2. I'm craving bacon like nobody's business. How crazy is that?! I don't even like meat and for the past 6 months have attempted to eat all local, sustainable meat when I do. Yet for some reason, I haven't been able to resist ordering a BLT on restaurant menus or the yummy bacon tomato brushcetta on yesterday's lunch menu. Mmmm, bacon.
3. My stomach's the size of Rhode Island. Sure, it could be a tell-tale sign of continuous eating since Friday. Yet I find little comfort in that reality when my stomach is larger than girlfriends who actually are pregnant. Quick, I must eat healthy before the weekend gets here (and the moment at which I wear a swimming suit). That will mean omitting bacon. See #2
4. Did I mention how tired I am? Dang, I'm struggling to put this post together. My pillow is calling my name ...
5. And then there's the water works. Ultra-emotional as I'm missing my husband who's traveling yet again this week. Teary-eyed as I watch cute commercials on television. Ha! Just now, I found myself spaced out at the television as I watched a food commercial on TV. And now I'm salivating. Lord help me ...
Am I pregnant? I definitely know that I am not.
My only other diagnosis?
I am a girl.