Sunday, June 28, 2009

NE Wedding Shower

This weekend was my Nebraska bridal shower. What a great time we had!

My aunt Cheri and cousins Jen and Jes hosted the shower at the Black Crow in Beatrice. We had a beautiful room reserved for the shower with romantic chandeliers, beautiful flowers and flowing tablescapes. Jen and Cheri worked so hard to plan every detail!
Here's a few photos of the day:
The sign-in table where everyone wrote a special note on an apron. What a cute keepsake!
This is a photo of the beautiful "cake" Cheri, Jen & Jes made out of towels ... how cool is that?
One of the games we played. Everyone answered questions about Andi & I such as "who's the better dancer" or "who manages the checkbook." Then Jes and I sat at the front of the room and I held up photo heads when we voted for our answers. So fun!!
My good friends Ashley & NoelMy mom, great-grandma, Janie & I
Opening gifts :)Wedding bouquet made of bowsThis is my great-grandma taking photos with her disposable camera. So funny! Jen the Hostess & IMy best friend Ashley & I
The Hostesses & I (Jen & Cheri)

Playing one of the games
I am so blessed to have wonderful, caring friends and family who celebrated my upcoming wedding on Saturday. Thank you to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment