Friday, June 19, 2009

Pre-Bachelorette

Tomorrow is my bridal shower / bachelorette party! My friend Ashley is hosting the celebration for my closest friends here in the Twin Cities. Ashley arrived into town this afternoon, and we spend today shopping for last minute items for the bridal shower and camping extravaganza.

As Ashley, my friend Val and I were at dinner tonight, I realized how lucky I am to have such great friends. As many of us have experienced, being a part of a wedding is a lot of work and takes a great deal of planning to pull something like a bachelorette party together. I appreciate all the hard work Ashley has put into this special day. I'm thankful to have such a great friend!

Though I'm excited about tomorrow's festivities, I have to admit, I'm a little anxious about being the honoree. I think it's because we all attend so many bridal / baby showers and we always wait for the time when it's our celebration. Now it's my bridal shower / bachelorette and I really want everything to according to plan. And I'm sure it will - it'll be great.

Thanks to all my girlfriends who'll share in this special memory.
Cheers to life as a married woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment