Saturday, June 6, 2009

Wedding Dress Details

So, I did some more damage with my online purchasing this weekend ...
With only 50 days until the wedding, I decided I better get organized and accessorize the rest of my wedding attire. I need shoes, some sort of hair piece (a sparkly head band maybe) and jewerly.

Here are the shoes I picked out for my dress. A little edgy I realize, but remember "casual wedding" ... I think I can get away with green shoes. :)

Can you visualize the sandels with my wedding dress ?
What do you think?




LOCATION UPDATE
Andi and I have also decided on a new wedding location. Originally, we planned to have the ceremony on a boat on Lake Minnetonka. But, we've recently been thinking about changing to the Noerenberg Gardens on Lake Minnetonka.
I love the pillars in this garden - what a perfect place for a wedding ceremony. Or, in case it rains, there's a boat house that covered and overlooks the lake. Crossing our fingers, they'll have a spot available for July 31! I'll keep you posted....

No comments:

Post a Comment