Thursday, February 4, 2010

Confession Time

I better set the record straight for those of you who might not know my sense of humor (or lack there of). It's time I confess a few things:

You know I'm just teasing about the whole baby thing, right? I mean, sure I CAN'T WAIT until the day Andi and I finally take the plunge to parenthood but ya'll know I would wait until both my husband and I are in that place. I tease Andi about having a baby all the time - mostly because it's fun to watch him squirm and it's my way of 'warming him up to the subject' if you will. Please know I would never make a life decision like that without him on board. And no, I don't think a 42" flat screen tv = baby green light.

Speaking of the 42" tv ... it's actually growing on me. Ok, not so much yesterday when I couldn't figure out how to turn it on and I had to call Andi at work to walk me through it. But seriously check this out - you'd have to be blind as a freaking bat to not be about to see this thing. Damn, it's big and clear. Feel like Amelia is right in my livingroom!


To illustrate this point, I've placed Chloe on top of the DVR box to demonstrate the size of the tv. Now you see what I mean? Wow, huge. 

*No dogs were harmed in the shooting of this photo.
Although, she wasn't happy about participating.

No comments:

Post a Comment