Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A few randoms for Tuesday ...

So ok, the pulled pork sandwiches I made last night- disgusting. I don't know what went wrong with them - I don't think I left them enough time to cook in the crock pot so Andi had to take over the cooking to pull it all together (I tried, right?) Since the meat wasn't done, Andi finished the meat on the skillet on the stove and then put a slice of American cheese on top of the bun. I'm not sure how to describe it, but it tasted like a fish sandwich from elementary school. And yes, it was suppose to be pulled pork. An epic fail on my meal planning but I'm still trudging forward. My groceries arrive today from Coborn's Delivers so we should have fresh salad, veggies and well, just plain OPTIONS for dinner tonight. Yay! Love, love, love that delivery service.

Andi's been making a big effort to come home and hang out at night which has made me so, so happy. Lately he's been home between 5:30pm and 6pm so we've really had the chance to spend time together, eat dinner together and catch up on our day. It makes a WORLD of difference to me and how I feel about our relationship. I really appreciate that he's been making that effort even though I know he's got a lot of work on his plate. Thank you honey!

Speaking of Andi, he's mentioned babies 3 times in the last 2 days. Not that I'm counting or anything! Love that he's talking about our future babies. For those of you keeping me to my promise, I'm still trying not to bring up the baby topic anymore and so far I'm holding true to my word.

I watch the Today Show every morning when I get ready for work. Despite the risk of getting virtual rocks thrown at me, I'm going out on a limb to say I HATE THE OLYMPICS. I am sooo not excited for all the coverage to start this weekend. I guess I'm not really that into sports and watching all day coverage is not my idea of good tv. And now there'll be nothing else on but olympic coverage especially on the Today Show (see I'm coming back to it, you were wondering where this was going I know) every single morning. Not excited.

Guess that's all for today.
Thanks for hanging out in my bubble.

1 comment:

  1. HUGE rock! I LOOOOOVE the Olympics, especially the winter ones. My DVR will be filled with it all.

    ReplyDelete