Sunday, March 7, 2010

Any good book suggestions???

We leave for Hawaii a week from tomorrow - which is unbelievable considering I haven't put one thought into what I'm wearing, what I'm bringing or what we'll do when we get there. I suppose we'll figure it out as we go ... which is usually what we do. Andi did purchase a book called Maui Revealed a few months ago - which we've barely flipped through - but recommends 'real gems' on the island. I'm laughing to myself because a few years ago Andi's parents went to Kauai and referenced all the 'real gems' they found along the way. We thought they were co coo until we flipped though this book ... and the actual 'real gem' references. Guess the book doesn't lie. :)

But I do need some help from all of you ...
Anyone have any good books you'd recommend for the trip? Think beach side reading and books that both Andi and I would enjoy reading. No baby books, or books that talk about babies, or books that have pictures of babies- I'm practically having a full-on breakdown at the very thought of that topic as of late.

Leave your suggestions in the comments. I need to order quick so they'll arrive this week. Thanks Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment