Friday, March 5, 2010

The Law of 3's

I'm feeling lazy today so I'm stealing this idea from my SIL Lindsay and rolling with this post today ...

Three Names I go by:
1. Heather
2. Chrissy
3. Wife

Three Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Marketing Manager
2. Red Bull girl
3. Household manager

Three Places I have lived:
1. St. Paul, Minnesota
2. Kearney, Nebraska
3. Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Three TV Shows that I watch:
1. Celebrity Rehab w/ Dr. Drew
2. How I Met Your Mother
3. Mad Men

Three places I have been:
1. Thailand
2. Panama
3. Mexico

People that e-mail me regularly:
1. My mom
2. My coworkers
3. Mother-in-law

Three of my favorite foods:
1. Chips (any flavor, I don't discriminate)
2. Runza
3. Amigos Fast Food

Three things I would like to do:
1. Be a mom
2. Live on a lake
3. Travel the world

Things I am looking forward to:
1. Having a cabin this summer in Northern Minnesota
2. My parents visiting Minnesota in August
3. Hawaii in 9 days!

Foods I won't eat:
1. Fish (except sushi)
2. Meat ... unless it's sustainably grown and humanely processed
3. Thai food (way burnt out after our honeymoon trip)

Things I notice first about people:
1. Clothes
2. The way they carry themselves
3. Smile

Things I love to do in the summer:
1. Take Chloe for walks
2. Grill out in the backyard
3. Spend time at the lake

Things I hate to do in the summer:
1. Drag the lawn mower up the stairs every week to mow
2. Work indoors
3. Listen to the window a/c on all night in our bedroom

Things I wish I did better:
1. Ability to see the big picture
2. Send hand-written cards to friends
3. Not pass judgement

No comments:

Post a Comment