Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Love, Love, Love JM!

Last night Andi and I went to the John Mayer concert in St. Paul. It was the 4th time I've seen John Mayer in concert .... and last night was just as good as every other time I've seen him play. Love, love, love JM!

At one point during the concert, as I was nearly falling off my chair with excitement, Andi made a comment about my obsession and I told him - I've really loved John far longer than I've loved him. I knew John before I even knew Andi. My husband laughed, but it's true! I've been the biggest John Mayer fan since my freshman year in college. Over 10 years ago! That's a long time to love one artist so much.

And now for your viewing pleasure ... a picture of John similar to what he looked like last night. He wore a black tank similar to this one. Absolute delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment