Sunday, February 6, 2011

Wanted: Buffalo Chicken Dip home delivery

I think Andi and I are one of 6 people in the United States without big Super bowl plans for the evening. We were invited over to a friend's house to watch the game, but opted to stay home and lay low. Andi worked a 12 hour day yesterday and can use a day to re-coup before the work week. Me? I didn't do jack yesterday (in fact, I took a 2 hour nap!) but I'm always up for relaxing around the house.

I am semi-sad we're missing out on the football party snacks. Really craving some of my friend Val's Buffalo Chicken Dip about now! Although I'm not sure I could eat another thing - Andi and I went to brunch this morning at Dixie's in St. Paul where I stuffed myself with their awesome breakfast buffet. I can't wait to take my parents there the next time they visit; the food was great and the service amazing.

Andi and I watched The Social Network this afternoon. What a good movie! Can you remember the first time you signed up for Facebook? Life before Facebook? Crazy. Love movies like that - so easy to watch.

Off to emulate some sort of Super bowl snack for our evening at home. Maybe homemade nachos? Taquitos? Fajitas? There's gotta be something laying around here ...

No comments:

Post a Comment