Thursday, December 13, 2012

Happy Holidays!

I present to you, our 2012 Christmas card:


This is one of my very favorite photos of Tory from our September 2012 family photo shoot. It's also one of the only photos we have of her smiling. Tory Bean's smile is hard to catch on camera these days. She is not a fan of having her picture taken.

Never mind that you basically can't see my face on the card. Everyone knows it's all about the kiddo anyway, right?

I just love watching the Christmas cards roll in this time of year. I made a card display on the back of one of our doors to showcase them. It's cute, but the cards aren't sticking to the ribbon very well. Almost every morning, I pick half of them up off the floor. Oh, well ....


Happy holidays from our family to yours!

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute picture!! My Lilah was IMPOSSIBLE to get a picture of smiling until about age 3, lol!
    After several homemade attempts at card displays, I ended up buying one couple from Pottery Barn. Yours looks really cute! Maybe try paperclips or safety pins to hold the cards on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I push purchase my card will be on it's way to you too! I love that picture of y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are you using to stick them on the ribbon? We did the same thing with the ribbon and I've been using masking tape to stick them and haven't had a problem at all. Maybe my ribbon is less shiny/slick than yours too, but it's been working great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that card! I saw that one when I was making ours this weekend (finally) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your Christmas card photo!! I did the same ribbon thing for our cards and I found these mini paper clips at Michael's that I use to hang them up with - it has worked good so far. Val :)

    ReplyDelete