So we've debated back and forth - do we go somewhere this weekend even though we just got back from a trip? Or, should we save some money and stay home for the very first time in our birthday history together? Unfortunately, I think the latter is winning...
I absolutely love birthdays so I want to do something special to celebrate his special day. After all, it's the last year he'll be in his 20's! Shouldn't we go out with a bang?! Or am I just looking for an excuse to celebrate ...
Here's a few ideas I came up with for the weekend - anyone have any other great date night / birthday ideas to share?
- Wine tasting at Northern Vineyards in Stillwater
- Go to his cousin's cabin in Alexandria for a weekend away
- Spa day
- Dinner in downtown Minneapolis followed by the Holidazzle Parade
- Chinese takeout (Andi's fav), ice cream cake and a movie at home
- Afton Alps snow tubing
- Progressive dinner date - appetizers at one restaurant, dinner at a second, dessert at a third