Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy birthday to my husband!

Happy birthday to my husband!

Twenty-nine years ago today little Andrew was brought into this world!  I am so thankful for his mom and dad who raised such a wonderful man.  On that day, 29 years ago, Andi's mom was at a theatre production of the Nutcracker when she went into labor. Andi was about six weeks early so it was quite the suprise when he arrived so soon! His original due date was in February (right around my birthday!) It's funny to look back at our baby pictures and see the same high chairs and strollers -- crazy to think two little babies, born into this world only a few hours apart from one another, would someday find one another and start their own family together!
Everyone know I'm crazy for birthdays so I've been prodding Andi all week with ideas to celebrate his special day today. He, on the other hand, could not less excited about celebrating his birthday. I'm not sure if it's a guy thing or an Andi thing ... but today is just another day to him. Nevertheless, we had a very nice weekend together - going out for sushi on Friday, Chinese at our favorite neighborhood spot last night and a crab dinner tonight with his family .. all Andi's favorites.

Here's to a wonderful 29th birthday for Andi!

No comments:

Post a Comment