Saturday, November 3, 2012

Family Photos

Our lovely friends Justin and Jessica from Bees Knees Photography agreed to snap some family photos for us this fall. Originally, I intended the shoot to be Tory's one year photos, but time has a way of escaping and when we finally coordinated schedules, she was already 13 months. (Close enough, I say).



I wanted to share a few of my favorites. Like always, there's about a million to choose from and they're almost all delightful. Is there really anything better than catching a glimpse of your life through a camera lens? 


Someone recently told me to enjoy moments like these now for when a second baby enters into the picture (no, I'm not expecting, I feel like I've had to clarify that fact a lot lately), there will be no time for fun things like family pictures anymore. 

I'd like to believe that's won't be the case. No matter the cost in time or dollars, photographs are worth a million bucks.  On this fall day, we shared some laughs and pure exhaustion from wrangling a very active toddler in the park. I think we captured the essence of our little family of three, don't you? 




10 comments:

  1. I love them! You guys have such a beautiful family. That first one is my favorite. The colors are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all great! Love the photos : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pictures Heather!!!! Tory looks so much like you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! Love Tory's little outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so good! I really like your outfit choices. Where did you get that scarf?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures.

    And you might not have time for a hot cup of coffee but pretty sure it's still very doable to take family photos when you have more than one kid! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! GORGEOUS photos! LOVE the colors and the foliage...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are all great but the first one is just BEAUTIFUL. I am a big fan of photo shoots, even with 2 kids, but it is A LOT harder to get a good shot with two :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos! You have a gorgeous family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the sweet comments, everyone.

    Jessica - scarf is from Target (as is, my entire closet)

    ReplyDelete