Friday, November 23, 2012

Toddler Wish List

I took a blogging break yesterday to spend Thanksgiving evening with my husband and baby girl. We had a wonderful holiday and I'll recap it just as soon as Andi emails me his photos from the day. Tomorrow, maybe ....

Now Thanksgiving's come and gone, I'm more than ready for the Christmas season to begin. I've been dreaming of holiday decorations and scouring online shopping deals for weeks. I'm excited for Santa to visit our house for the very first time (last year we were in Nebraska for Christmas Eve/Day) and I can't wait to see the look on Tory's face when she sees all the wonderful presents left for her under the Christmas tree.

I had a hard time deciding what to get Tory for Christmas last year from Andi and I because she was so young and I knew she wouldn't really "know" if we gave her a gift. In the end, we purchased her a charm bracelet - a keepsake she'll have for many years to come - and I plan to add charms to it as she grows older.

This year, I want to give her more traditional toddler presents. We haven't hit "toy overload" at our house yet, and I'm also looking forward to having some new things to occupy our time at home this winter.

Here's a few things on Tory's Christmas wish list:

V Tech Spin and Learn Flashlight
Fisher Price Ready Steady Ride-On Trike
Little Tikes Cozy Coupe
Radio Flyer Pathfinder Wagon
Fisher Price Stroll-Along Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment